DV-2021 American Diversity Visa program had accepted entries from 02nd October 2019. On 05th November 2019 providing the E-DV Application Forms and accepting them back was closed. It is necessary for the Applicants to have their valid International passports to apply for the diversity visa program. They must provide the passport details in the Application Form. If not filled then the form will not be accepted.
DV 2021 Results.
DV 2021 Results will be available to check in the official website from 05th of June 2020 (New Date). Applicants can check their results by feeding their confirmation number and other personal information. For instance the winners must follow the displayed winning letter. Similarly those who are NOT selected can apply in the coming DV 2022 DV Draw.
Applicants must be eligible country born and must meets the education or work experience. Those DV-2020 winners who don’t have hope in receiving the American visa Interview letters too can participate in this draw. It means those who are selected under DV-2020 and if their case numbers are very high and they may not have the chance to be called for the interview. So they can try their luck in this dv-2021 American visa draw to immigrate to the USA under this DV-2021 American Diversity Visa, the official visa program.
DV-2021 Applicants Must Take Note.
- Must had born in an eligible country.
- Need to meet required education/ work experience.
- Valid International Passport is Required to enter in to the Application Form.
- Need to fill Passport number, Issued date and who issued it.
- You have 60 minutes only to download, fill and submit it back within 60 minutes.
- If can’t do it in 60 minutes get a new form and start the process once again.
- Only one entry. Don’t try to submit more than one entry with your name as primary applicant.
- Must include your spouse and all the eligible children. Failure will result in Entry Rejection.
- Keep your DV2021 Confirmation number in a safe place. You may need it till the closing date of the draw.
- Use only new color photos. Don’t use the photos that wee used for DV-2020 or DV-2019 draws.
- Don’t loose or change your passport till 30th September 2021. If did so, it may affect, if selected as winner.
- Don’t engage in fake marriage which can result in complete refusal.
- You must have lot of money for USA survival or a sponsor person from USA, if you are selected as a winner.
DV 2021 Available Visas.
Millions of people are trying to check their luck to immigrate to the USA legally and easily. There are 50,000 visas available. (Officially 55,000 slots are provided world wide). Only certain country born people are allowed to participate in this draw. Because this is a program to make balance in the diversity of the people living in the USA and if your country had sent lot of people to the USA, then you will not be allowed to participate in the draw.
Similarly India, Pakistan, Philippines, China and some other country born people are not allowed to participate in this draw. If you are married to a eligible country born person, then you too can apply claiming your spouse birth country for eligibility. Although if you are selected as a winner, then you must enter in to the USA along with your spouse and you will not be allowed to enter in to the USA alone as you may hold the American visa.
The DV program is best suited for young educated people who have enough fund and a relative or friend who can sponsor them when they are selected for the program with lower case number.
It is not good for to participate in the draw, if you had violated any of the American Immigration law or convicted for any offense in your country. Although it is very rare to get the visa with your vocational training. In conclusion this draw is good for people with GCE A/L, WAEC , HSC or other 12 years of education requiring education certificate.